Information we collect from you:
- Personal Information like Your name, email address, telephone number, location, company name, postal address;
- Through Services: When You use our services or view the content provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs.
This may include:
- Internet Protocol Address
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify Your browser.
- Details of how You used our service, such as Your search queries.
How we use the information collected:
If You have provided us Your email address by subscribing to newsletters or while requesting trial of our products or by any other means, Exaltive shall periodically send emails about services offered by Exaltive, various email campaigns which may include marketing emails, newsletters, promo offers, etc.
We may use the information to apply to Internet Service Providers (ISP) and various organizations for whitelisting of IP address/domain.
“Whitelisting” is placing an e-mail address or an IP address on a list of accepted senders. These lists of IP addresses and email addresses are delivered to the user’s inbox instead of filtered out as spam.
If You do not wish to receive email information from Exaltive, You can opt-out by unsubscribing at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe tab in such email.
We do not share Your information collected by us with any third Party without Your consent. However, we may disclose Your information if required to do so, in good faith,
- by law or legal process.
- to enforce these terms and conditions;
- to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties;
- to facilitate the terms of an acquisition of Exaltive by, or merger with, another company; or
- to protect the interests of Exaltive or others.
- With Group Companies of Exaltive as and when reasonably necessary.
How do we secure your information:
We work hard to protect our systems and users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Exaltive employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Our websites may contain links to other sites. Exaltive is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites and Exaltive will not be liable for use of Your information by such sites.